Feedback & Complaints procedure
Feedback and Complaints Procedure
Why a feedback and complaints procedure?
Zwiers Language & Exam Centre is constantly looking for opportunities to improve our service to our clients and we appreciate and value your feedback. When you comment and provide feedback, this improves our services to suit your needs and the needs of our clients.
Feedback and complaints
We strive to provide the best service to our clients and assure you that your feedback and complaints will be taken seriously. Our exams are conducted according to the standards laid down by the Cambridge English Language Assessment. Even with the best of intentions, problems and misunderstandings sometimes occur. To prevent these and improve our service, we value your feedback and welcome any comments you may have.
- We assure you that we will take your complaint very seriously and strive to offer you our service in a respectful and professional manner
- We will deal with your complaint promptly and efficiently
- We will not be impartial on the grounds of gender, age, ethnicity, religion or any other grounds for discrimination
- We will strive to investigate the problem to the best of our abilities
- We will offer you a solution in the best possible manner
What is the procedure?
Your complaints can be sent directly to us by email and this will be dealt with confidentially and with utmost discretion.
Zwiers Language & Exam Centre
7241 KE Lochem
Please ensure that you provide a thorough description of the problem. You should include:
- Your full name
- Candidate number
- Address and phone number(s)
You will receive a response of receipt of your complaint within two weeks. We may consider consulting with Cambridge English Language Assessment or with your educational institution. Processing your complaint may take some time, please allow for three weeks.
In the case of dissatisfaction concerning our response, please contact:
Zwiers Language & Exams Centre
Mr Ronald Zwiers
7241 KE Lochem
Your complaint will be reviewed and you will be notified of any developments. Should you require further review of the problem, you can contact the ombudsman in the Netherlands at www.nationaleombudsman.nl
Complaints are kept on file for two years after which they will be destroyed.