Cambridge exam training (CAE, CPE, FCE, BEC)
One-day Cambridge exam training in Apeldoorn, Arnhem, Zwolle,
Deventer, Almelo and Hengelo
Our exam training prepares you for the following exams:
- Cambridge Proficiency (CPE).
- Cambridge Advanced (CAE)
- Cambridge First (FCE)
- Cambridge Business (BEC): Preliminary
- Cambridge Business (BEC): Vantage
- Cambridge Business (BEC): Higher
During the exam training, we will train each exam module: Listening, Speaking, Writing
You will participate in:
- A Listening exam which will be checked and discussed.
- A Writing “workshop”. You will learn the norms and standards of the writing skills
expected by Cambridge English Language Assessment. A writing exercise will also
be done during the workshop.
- A Speaking workshop which will be supplemented by a speaking exam practice.
- A Reading and Use of English exam which will be checked and discussed.
09.30 – 09.45 Welcome, tea, coffee, water
09.45 – 11.15 Introduction and Listening exam
11.15 – 11.25 Break
11.25 – 12.45 Writing practice
12.45 – 14.00 Lunch
14.00 – 15.15 Speaking practice, norms and expectations
15.15 – 15.30 Break
15.30 – 16.00 Speaking exams practice: in groups of two and three
16.00 -17.00 Reading and Use of English: (parts of) full exam
17.00 – 17.30 Closing, evaluation and drinks
Per person, including lesson material, coffee, tea and lunch: € 210,-.
Do you wish to participate in the exam training? You can register with us by using our
registration form https://zwierslanguagetraining.nl/contact/ Please state which exam
training you would like to participate in.
Form for questions and applications
For any questions or registrations, please go to this form. Here you can fill in your information and indicate your question or registration and we will try to get back to you or reply as soon as possible!